Sales Experience Market Research
Hunter Sales Enterprise
Vice President of Client Engagement
Our client is currently seeking a Vice President of Client Engagement. This position will report into the CEO and will focus on business development in key categories to include Financial Services, CPG, Pharma, Healthcare, Media and Entertainment. If you are an accomplished business development executive with proven success in selling large, custom market research engagements to Fortune 500 insights and marketing executives, this could be the perfect position for you.
Who You Are
You are a polished and dynamic business development professional with extensive experience developing relationships with senior level insights and marketing executives of large corporations. You are dedicated to your clients, and they will follow you anywhere. You are experienced at uncovering customer needs, qualifying leads, developing custom solutions, closing business, and expanding relationships within accounts. You are fearless in creating and cultivating new relationships. You are high energy, creative, resourceful, and know how to advance interest. You understand the value of meeting in-person with prospects and clients and are highly skilled at getting in front of key insights and marketing executives. You have a stellar reputation in the market research space and a natural ability to have insightful conversations with senior executives, as well as give compelling presentations to market research and marketing audiences. You’re a champion of actionable consumer insights and understand how insights impact your clients’ businesses.
What You Will Do As Vice President of Client Engagement, you will:
• Generate, develop, and pursue leads in major corporations, specifically with insights and marketing executives (Heads of Insights, Brand and Product VPs, Marketing Leads) of Fortune 500 organizations.
• Target prospects, qualify opportunities, deliver winning presentations, and manage the sales process through to close, including contract negotiations.
• Have a deep understanding of clients’ business needs and how the client's innovative capabilities will address their objectives and deliver significant value.
• Collaborate with research and client solutions teams to deliver custom brand positioning, customer segmentation and communications research solutions and ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
• Build strong relationships within accounts to foster business expansion and maximize the client's presence. Must Have Skills
• 10+ years of business development experience, selling custom research engagements to senior level market research and consumer insights executives within Fortune 500 organizations (candidates with less experience may be considered for Director of Client Engagement role).
• Extensive professional network with potential for leads.
• A proven consultative, solutions-based approach to business development and relationship management – your clients trust you.
• Strong track record closing new business.
• Exceptional business writing and superior verbal communication and presentation skills.
• An entrepreneurial spirit who is self-motivated and achievement-oriented.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Willingness to travel.
• A BA in Business or related field, MBA is preferred but not necessary.
About the company
The client is a marketing insights and strategy agency utilizing breakthrough research techniques to help brands solve business challenges by deciphering both the emotional and rational logic that drives consumer behavior. They helps world-class brands, such as Citi, Colgate, Discovery Communications, ExxonMobil, Facebook, Match Group, Molina Healthcare, and New York Life Insurance, among others, uncover rich, actionable insights through its robust suite of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies. The client's proprietary LoveQuotient methodology is the first tool of its kind to quantify and deepen the emotional connection between a brand and its consumers. We are a smart, naturally curious, and driven agency. Helping our clients solve for big challenges is what we do, and we love doing it. We approach every task, big or small, with a strong sense of ownership to ensure our work is the very best it can be. We aim to exceed client expectations as we deliver value, create impact, and build long-term relationships. We view every day as an opportunity to think about things differently. Looking for smarter and more effective ways of addressing our clients’ business challenges makes us better and our clients happier. Experimenting and taking risks are all part of how we learn and grow as a business. Diverse perspectives are welcomed and valued in our inclusive and collaborative environment. We strive for an open and honest workplace where all employees feel comfortable and valued.
Remote or LA or NYC
UNITED STATES of AMERICA
Possible extension for: