Senior Research Manager
You are a highly motivated self-starter with 10 years or more experience managing and
implementing qualitative and quantitative marketing research studies. Strategic thinking and
deadline-driven deliverable creation are equally important. You have an ability to grow and
Your work with our team to understand who your clients are, how to establish and proactively
respond to their needs and create solutions that put you ahead of developing trends, also
demonstrating how you can think creatively and provide valuable insights.
You will go above and beyond to become an integral member of a team with results that
empower our clients.
▪ Take a consultative approach to working with clients
▪ Provide high-quality client service
▪ Manage multiple research studies simultaneously, including meeting client deliverables,
timeline, and budget
▪ Supervise third-party suppliers, provide direction, and build good relationships
▪ Successfully work with other team members to exceed client expectations
▪ Provide input and recommendations on research design
▪ Develop proposals with input from other team members
▪ Create questionnaires, discussion guides, etc.
▪ Analyze qualitative and quantitative research results
▪ Write reports and presentations
▪ Be growth-oriented and work on your professional skills
Experience and Skills:
▪ Proven track record of deepening client relationships and helping grow business
▪ Client-service oriented
▪ Ability to exercise judgment and discretion
▪ Excellent follow through and detail orientation
▪ Excellent written communication skills
▪ Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
▪ Team player and collaborator
▪ Expertise/experience in quantitative research design and analysis
▪ Professional, self-motivated, energetic, takes initiative and will do and learn on own;
detail-oriented and hard working
▪ Financial services industry and/or PR and thought leadership research desired
▪ Bonus if have communications and/or marketing background
▪ Fluent with MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; SPSS a plus
▪ College grad, preferably with psychology, statistics, business, and marketing related
▪ Graduate degree a plus
The client is focused on helping organizations improve people’s financial lives. Our dynamic team of futurists, learners, and thoughtful researchers is looking for a fantastic person to join our team. We believe in providing flexible working environments that enable people to thrive professionally and personally.
Their client list includes Fortune 1000 companies, including some of the largest financial institutions and well-known fintech brands in the world. The research we have conducted for our clients has been used to build new products and services and drive business growth. Insights from our studies have been published in the largest media outlets in the world including the New York Times, The Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal, CNN and USA Today. Results from a study for PayPal on the Future of Work were released at the World Economic Forum in Davos in January 2019.
They are also the author of the Future of Money Study. This forward-thinking study highlights the consumer mindset around how we make, spend, save, and invest. Results are shared with clients, presented at events, on social media, and have been picked up in the press and on online channels.
We are located in San Francisco, minutes from the thriving Mission District and downtown. We offer coaching and training, competitive compensation, generous benefits and vacation time. We are a certified small business and certified woman-owned business and active in the Women in Research (WIRe) industry organization. We are proud to have conducted research that informed the best place to work for women in research for WIRe.
San Francisco or Remote
UNITED STATES of AMERICA
Possible extension for: