Sales Director Hunter Sales Enterprise SaaS
Sales Director or Strategic Account Manager
Our client is looking for a Hunter to sell to tier 1 and tier 2 brands in the US. The right candidate will have successfully sold insights and marketing decision-makers in enterprise clients. The platform is a leading-edge ResTech solution that automates the process of answering marketing questions. Consultative selling of a SaaS platform is the experience they are looking for.
The client is global, based in Europe, and they are looking for the right person to lead their move into the US market.
They are seeking an experienced, high-energy quota-carrying sales performer who is looking to focus their skills to drive growth for the company, customers, and themselves!
● Understanding the US landscape and how to align our commercial strategy and processes best to expand our success in the American market.
● Developing sales plans to effectively and efficiently enable her / his focus to generate new business in the US, by (1) acquiring new customer logos and (2) expanding existing accounts in the US market.
● Actively build new relationships, prospect and close SaaS subscriptions to exceed corporate goals and ensure customer satisfaction
● Demonstrate sales leadership and collaboration with the SDR team for lead generation
● Create reliable forecasts, and provide predictable and transparent pipeline status updates to management on a weekly basis
● Close new business consistently at or above quota level
● Collaborate with the Customer Success team to achieve the success, adoption, and growth of existing customers.
● Consult and advise large, strategic customers resulting in increased adoption rates, success, and expansion of the platform across multiple lines of business.
● Support colleagues, and provide coaching and advice whenever an opportunity for improvement exists.
● Assist in developing and sharing best practices that will be the foundation for delivering success in the US market.
● Actively listen to the needs of the market and share insights with product, marketing, and the management teams
● Be proactive about solving problems and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities to help ensure customer success
● Seek out opportunities to be a leader and do everything you can to help the company achieve its larger corporate objectives
● Travel up to 50% of your time within North America.
● Proven track record of success (5+ years) in Market Research Sales and/or SaaS platforms in the US market.
● Experience managing a large US geography and efficiently prioritizing company resources to drive customer success in a cost-efficient manner
● Sales methodology skills are a must (CCS, Sandler, SPIN, SNAP, MEDDIC, etc.)
● Demonstrated experience and success selling to C-suite Marketing Executives
● Strong interpersonal and presentation skills along with hands-on demo capabilities
● Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
● Experience working in a fast-paced, team, ideally in start-up environments
● Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred.
The client has reached the end of its “start-up phase” and is now in a scale-up stage after successful double-digit growth and a recent Series A fundraise. We have now entered explosive growth based on sales and platform excellence from natural and organic growth based on our capacity and technical robustness.
The North American market has been rapidly growing, with key US brands already using the platform successfully, which represents a unique opportunity to support and expand these relationships and increase our traction in the US market.
This is your opportunity to become a sales leader within a fast-growing company in an ever-increasing market space. The client is providing new ways of enabling consumer centricity even more quickly.
Remote in USA
UNITED STATES of AMERICA
Possible extension for: