The role of the Project Manager is to support project teams across all organizational, logistical aspects of qualitative market research projects, including (but not limited to) project scheduling, all administrative project set up, tracking of project paperwork and reporting, cost/budget tracking and project reconciliation documentation. This role will also oversee vendor partners and ensure successful completion of patient and HCP recruitment. Providing support to project teams and track milestones throughout project timeline.
Project Managers must be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial fast paced environment and able to multitask and be organized, as well as like working on a team and in a team environment.
Core Competencies Required
· Takes personal ownership and responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work commitments. Follows organizational guidelines for work and strives to meet the client’s standard of best work. Demonstrates reliability and integrity daily
· Ability to prioritize appropriately, manage timelines, project deadlines and handle multiple projects and changing priorities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
Attention to Detail
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to handle and see projects through completion. Maintains a professional and positive manner even under changing or uncertain conditions.
· Shows commitment to the company vision and strategic goals by acting in accordance with organizational expectations and through having a solid understanding of the internal environment/culture.
Teamwork: CAN DO ATTITUDE!
· Works positively and effectively with others to reach a common goal. Participates actively in group activities and collaboration fostering a team environment.
Remote in USA, NJ, or Toronto
Possible extension for: