Project Manager Junior Project Manager Researcher Data Analysis
JUNIOR MARKET RESEARCH DATA ANALYST
The client is a start-up market research company founded in 2015 with the mission to bridge the gap between ideas and data. Our rigorous approach makes media strategy reliable and useful to our clients. We have a strong focus on how technology can support and augment our work.
Our people have a wealth of experience that covers media strategy and planning, data science, qualitative research, and data engineering.
They operate globally across North America, EMEA, and APAC with offices in Princeton, NJ, and London.
The client is looking for a junior market research data analyst to join our growing US team.
You will support delivering quantitative and qualitative research that gets under the skin of our client's business and marketing objectives. Research areas include but are not limited to deep and relevant consumer insight on behaviors, habits, sentiments, and preferences which will drive forward creative development, media strategy, planning, and optimization.
Enabled by our in-house technology, we are uniquely positioned to create truly useful and accessible insights for our clients. We merge traditional qualitative research techniques with a quantitative assessment of users, allowing us to understand the underlying attitudes that drive behaviors.
● Meeting internal and external stakeholders to understand research needs.
● Support the execution of projects and creation of high-quality outputs, delivering against the agreed Client brief.
● Use the appropriate tools and techniques to execute robust research as directed by your manager. Typically, research will be a mixture of quantitative and qualitative analysis including:
○ designing and commissioning surveys based on objectives, past performance, and existing market knowledge
○ using statistical techniques such as cluster analysis to identify groupings of users based on behavioral patterns
○ consumer sentiment analysis for brands and their campaigns through the use of social insight tools and/or open-ended survey analysis
○ managing the recruitment of panelists and assessing the quality of the respondent data to ensure a robust and representative sample
● Analyze and interpret results to generate clear and robust audience insights.
● Support the generation of reports.
● Bachelor’s degree that demonstrates strong communication and analytical skills such as an applied quantitative field. Graduate with a GPA of 3.4 or higher.
● Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
● An affinity for new technologies. You would be interested and open to working with a new platform or learning a scripting language. Proficient with Microsoft Excel and experience with SQL.
● Diligent and attentive to detail, able to deliver work and resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner.
● Strong organizational and project management skills.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE SKILLS
● Ability to write concise, direct, and balanced surveys that will effectively generate a relevant and unbiased data set.
● Fluency in other languages, especially French, German, Italian, Japanese, or Korean.
● Experience using statistical techniques and/or programming languages such as R and Python.
Remote in the USA
UNITED STATES of AMERICA
Possible extension for: