The client is a fiercely independent sampling and ResTech company that delivers Faster Answers™ from business and consumer audiences utilizing technologies to support agile research. As industry pioneers, the client connects organizations with targeted audiences around the world and develops forward-thinking products to support informed data-driven strategies, and identify growth opportunities.
The team continues to grow and is currently sitting at about 150+ team members. The client's CEO is hoping to partner with a Director of HR that will energetically build and execute an HR vision that will support the overall business while ensuring that the team is resourced, fulfilled, and motivated. As the first HR leader to join the team, the opportunity for positive impact is grand - your ideas are welcome and the work that you do will be meaningful on both a personal and business level. We are looking for a strategic thinker who can also seamlessly execute on forward-thinking HR strategy.
- Lead our People function which includes HR operations, talent acquisition, employee relations, compensation, learning and development, retention, and helping to build an inclusive and thriving culture.
- Develop and continuously improve the team’s HR processes, systems, and people required to attract and onboard the very best talent
- Build out People team and processes that enable rapid growth and scale
- Maintain and enhance our brand and reputation as a great company to work for
- Develop employee review systems, processes, and skills required to effectively develop our talent
- Develop and continuously improve onboarding and employee training
Minimum Qualifications Requirements:
- 8+ years of experience in HR leadership (Director/VP/Sr. HR Business Partner)
- Experience in human resources and talent acquisition at fast-moving, high-growth companies, market research, and/or technology industry experience is highly preferred.
- Experience with building and driving scalable solutions that are employee-focused and in line with our objectives, vision, and strategy
- Experience managing an HR function with multiple offices globally is a plus
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, empathy for others, and thrive at building solid relationships
- Proven ability to pivot between tasks while ensuring all functional areas of HR move forward
- Expertise in emerging HRIS and Talent Acquisition software platforms appropriate for a growing company
- Ability to lead by example and able to effectively drive both legacy and new team members