The client is the Agile Insight and Community Panel specialist. We use agile approaches, technology, customer data and most importantly customers themselves, to help brands make smarter decisions.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Research Director to join us in our Chicago offices to be responsible for leading the full research process from proposal development to final presentation. For this role, custom research experience gained within a market research agency setting is essential.
We are looking for a Research Director who has:
- Full-service market research experience, with both quantitative and qualitative experience
- Experience of working within community panel-based research
- A passion for understanding consumer behavior, U&A and brand development
- An ability to deliver high end, strategic research solutions
- Experience in writing proposals and solving research problems
- Ability to act at pace and demonstrate flexibility with changing briefs and project parameters
- An ability to effectively manage workloads, including delegating, managing and mentoring members of the team
- Good knowledge of a variety of research methods, including integrating quantitative and qualitative work and advanced analytics
- Experience managing client relationships, understanding their organization and identifying commercial opportunities
- An entrepreneurial outlook and dynamic mindset
For the successful Research Director we offer:
In addition to the competitive salary package, we offer performance-related bonuses, 401k (matched 3%), flex-spending (health & dependent), disability, medical and dental coverage.
We believe in working hard, but having time to enjoy life too. We therefore bring a more European attitude to time off and offer 20 days' vacation (over and above public holidays), increasing to 25 days after 2 years of continuous service.