Product Manager Market & UX Researcher UX Researcher
Associate Product Manager
If you are passionate about building high-quality SaaS solutions that customers love, this is the place for you. The client is the leading platform for Usability Testing & User Experience Analytics. We focus on quantitative and qualitative research solutions to help UX/CX, Product Managers and Marketing professionals test and measure all aspects of web and mobile properties.
The associate product manager is a strategic function in the product team that is responsible for a heightened focus on how our products are built and how we bring offerings to the market. While taking on many traditional product management responsibilities, specific responsibilities include research and analysis of winning market strategies, the definition of unique competitive differentiation, pricing strategy, alignment and communication of release planning, and go-to-market delivery.
As part of the team who is managing the software product lifecycle, you will be involved early within backlog grooming and release planning to maintain an ongoing release communication dashboard that supports our agile delivery cadence and needs. This dashboard is an integral mechanism to balance the agility of continuous delivery with the structured demands of the client's organization’s go-to-market needs.
You will be developing specific plans and activities for the platform and supporting services products that enhance or distinguish our product placement within the UX Research, usability testing, and UX insights space.
You will develop business plans and product positioning in the marketplace.
Working with product UX research, you will gather market research data to identify optimal buyers and users, monitor competitive activity, and identify customer needs. You will also help establish and manage pricing strategies.
As part of the product release process, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams (including R&D, Sales, Marketing, eLearning, Support, UX, Research, among others) to develop innovative programs that help translate product strategy and features into recurring revenue. It’s a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in. Your attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems. You are obsessed with tracking performance, and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
● Define differentiated offerings that deliver business value to customers.
● Product Release Operations
○ Maintain an agile release status board that is an output of monthly R&D backlog grooming translated into feature descriptions and value statements that can be leveraged by sales, marketing and other internal teams.
○ Ensure smooth communication and coordination between and within R&D and the wider org to operationalize product launches
○ Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
● Support a data driven approach to pricing strategy, and support pricing operations to assure product updates are properly priced, commercialized, and deployed in configuration, pricing and quoting operations.
● Be a productive contributor in driving continuous improvement with our product teams focused
on optimizing go-to-market processes in an agile and continuous delivery environment.
● Partner with the rest of the product team in the development, maintenance and communication of the product roadmap internally and externally.
● Understand the competitive landscape - be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned, and document for internal use.
● Thrive as a hands-on content creator to generate value-driven product materials to support our sales and customer-facing organization. Follow and analyze market trends to position products.
● Tightly align with customer facing teams and provide product enablement so that all team members are communicating a consistent value prop and use cases to our customers and buyers.
● Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers.
● 2-3+ years of product and/or product marketing experience.
● At least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. advocating for customers, delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
● Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Google G Suite and Monday.
● Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce
● Familiar with Google Analytics,Pendo, or usage analytics
● Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is, or isn’t, working
● Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer
● Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties - the consummate team player
● Bachelor’s degree in technology, business, marketing or equivalent
Remote in the USA
UNITED STATES of AMERICA
Possible extension for: