About the Role
The client is changing how brands and marketing experts think about research. This role is ideal for people with a passion for big data and quantitative market research including segmentation, brand tracking, and creative testing that ultimately drives marketing and advertising decision making. This position will utilize your knowledge of research methodologies, data management, client service, and presentations. You will be managing research studies throughout the research process and are expected to keep everything running smoothly, from translating clients research objectives into study design, questionnaire writing, data management, and analysis. This role works in partnership with team members in sales and operations to insure client success and ultimately drive revenue.
- You have experience working with insights leaders at brands.
- You love solving a variety of business problems by analyzing data – uncovering not so obvious insights.
- You have experience managing large datasets in Excel or SPSS and synthesizing insights.
- Communication is a vital lifeline for you – effectively building relationships with clients and internal teams is a priority you enjoy.
- You’re a master organizer, you appreciate having things in orders, especially when designing and writing questionnaires or reports.
- You independently set deadlines to work against and are proud when deliverables are on time (kick-off meeting to analysis and reporting).
- You have eagle eyes and acute attention to detail when it comes to ensuring data accuracy.
- You’re a multitasking ninja ready to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You’re motivated to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- You’re motivated to take your business, statistics, or marketing degree to a new level and thrive in a nimble every changing startup.
- You’re been responsible for growing a strategic account.
- You’ve presented ideas, data, or insights results at client meetings alone or as part of a team.
- You’ve managed 1-3 people.
About the client
The client enables marketers and agencies to measure the brand impact of their advertising budgets. Being a technology-driven research company, they can provide actionable insights in real-time, allowing advertisers to make changes concurrently with the campaign.
Our clients are Fortune 500 companies across multiple verticals including CPG, technology, and financial services. We also work with the largest global advertising agencies measure the digital campaigns that they are managing for their clients.
We are backed by leading investors (Y Combinator, Uncork Capital, Bloomberg Beta, PivotNorth, Ridge Ventures, Conductive Ventures, leading MarTech founders). In July 2018 we closed our Series B round of funding.
Unlike existing technology companies in our market, we move quickly to take advantage of the changing landscape of digital advertising.